Hey there, Glitter Besties. Ready to sprinkle some glitter on your online presence and build genuine connections with your audience? I’m about to spill the glitter on the key ingredients to elevate your social media impact and create genuine connections. Building these connections is the pathway to expanding your business. The more connections you create, the more your business will thrive!
Crafting a Killer First Impression:
In the virtual world, first impressions are everything, just like in real life. As a social media manager, kick things off with your unique charm and make an unforgettable introduction. Blend in some photos and videos, toss in a bit of humor, and let your personality shine. Trust me, this is the golden ticket to building trust and connecting with your audience.
But here’s the glitter within the secret sauce: Incorporate natural language into your introduction. Think about the words your audience might use to find an expert at what you do, like yourself. Make your audience feel like you are in their heads!
Engage, Engage, Engage:
Creating content that pops up is the key to standing out in the ever-growing land of social media. Get creative with your offerings, infuse humor, and package them in a way that sparks interest. Transform your content into interactive experiences, making meaningful connections and encouraging active participation from your audience.
Don’t forget that engagement is a two-way street; you can’t just post and run. You need to engage too. This means responding to comments and DMs and engaging with other posts and stories too. The more you engage, the more engagement you will get.
Showcasing services on Instagram: THE OFFER DROP
Instagram is your canvas, and you’re the artist. Utilize eye-catching graphics and videos to showcase how your audience can dive into your world. Regularly update your offerings and pin them at the top of your Instagram profile. It’s like a gentle nudge, reminding your audience about the fantastic services you bring to the table.
So many times we think our offers aren’t what our audience needs; however, we fail to tell them about our offers more than once as we ‘don’t want to bother them’ or ‘become one of those people online’. The problem is, when people don’t know what you do, they don’t buy. Girl, post the content and tell people how they can work with you.
YOU ARE THE NICHE
It’s one of those terms that makes me cringe, but I still use it. Last week, I had a mini meltdown over this niche conundrum with my team, realizing I’d never tell anyone that success depends on niche. You are the niche, and you change over time.
The things that make my brand unique, like my love for aliens and glitter, change as I do. Extreme niching isn’t my thing. Being pigeonholed to work with pink-and-gold brand girl bosses when you’re craving creative chaos at a motorcycle company.
When I say “niche,” imagine a rainbow umbrella; talk to your people without cringe-worthy laser focus; and be yourself! Extreme niching makes me want to vomit; your brand pillars can evolve.
Now that we have cleared the air, let me know what you plan on posting this week. I hope my little pep talk about you being the niche has given you some creative freedom to enjoy yourself a bit more!
DAY 1: Introduce Yourself
- Post a photo or video of yourself and share what you do. Add humor to your introduction; make it memorable with your humor.
- If using video, include b-roll footage and overlay funny captions on-screen
- Clearly state what you do by adding some of your personality to the post
- Now Post the Content
DAY 2: The Offer Dump
- Craft multiple slides for an Instagram Carousel post
- Dump Offers: THIS IS EVERY OFFER YOU HAVE as it becomes a pinned post on Instagram
- Highlight Ways to Work Together: Clearly outline how people can work with you.
- Pin to the Top of Instagram
- Share your stories on other platforms
- Repeat often: Make offer-dumping a regular part of your content strategy.
DAY 3:Identify Your Christmas Wish
- Complete the phrase “All I want for Christmas is…”
- Visualize your dream Christmas gift—make it about a product or a service you offer.
- Create B-Roll Content: For example, showcase your ideal item or a related holiday scene.
- Add a holiday audio to get into the holiday spirit in your content.
- Share a personal story or connection to your chosen item or service.
- Don’t overthink it; post the content and spread the holiday joy!
DAY 4: A book that changed your life
- Pick a book that changed your life
- Record a face-to-camera video sharing how this book changed your life.
- All people to connect with your journey
- NOW, go post the content
DAY 5: Different POV
- Securely tape your phone to the ceiling, making sure it’s well-fixed.
- Capture yourself working, typing, dancing, and any other daily activities.
- Use InShot or your preferred app to edit and enhance your footage.
- Include on-screen text like “POV when you…let your creativity shine!
- Share your masterpiece on Instagram or TikTok
- BONUS POINTS: tag me so I can check out your creativity.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Have Fun!
- Now, Girl, Just Post the Content
DAY 6: Did you know….
- Post a face-to-camera video today.
- Start with “Did you know?” then drop a niche-specific stat.
- Google a statistic that needs to be changed
- Let’s change that stat NOW.
- Offer tangible tips for transformation.
- Now, Post the Content
DAY 7: Brand Pillars
- Share your current brand pillars and let your people know who you are! You can do this as a carousel, face-to-camera, or with a B-roll
- That’s it. Remember to not get pigeonholed into not evolving; you are the niche!
- Now post the content
>> Its time to dive into the CRUSH YOUR CONTENT COURSE <<
CRUSH YOUR CONTENT IS THE PROVEN STEP-BY-STEP STRATEGY YOU NEED TO CREATE A PROFITABLE AND FUN AF SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE!!!