Tired of hearing social media myths? Is all that bad advice making you feel overwhelmed and now you’re not posting? I get it, there are some widespread misconceptions that can leave you feeling overwhelmed and questioning your content creation journey. I am here to correct the mistakes that these other so-called experts claim were their ticket to fame.
Myth #1 insists that you have to post every single day, multiple times a day to be successful. I call bullsh*t on this one!
Myth #2 claims that having a schedule verses posting at random times is more effective. WRONG AGAIN! As long as you post consistently, you can post at any time!
Myth #3 suggests that quality doesn’t matter as long as you’re posting frequently. This is a big old lie!
Who am I, and why am I qualified to give you advice?
Hi, I’m Samantha Parker, a social media manager with 8 years of experience. I’ve seen trends come and go, and I’ve learned what works when it comes to consistency and engagement. Let me share my secrets with you and help you get better at content creation. I’m spilling the Glitter!
Consistent content creation can be tough. What’s the point of posting every day? Is it necessary to post every day to succeed?” The short answer is no. Social media doesn’t have to be 24/7 to be effective.
It is important to have a proven strategy that focuses on quality rather than quantity. A common misconception is that posting on random days will result in the same results as posting on a schedule. Consistency is more than just being frequent; it’s about being strategic.
It’s time to start posting content that connects with your ideal clients. The first step is to discuss the types of content you and your audience enjoy. Gaining a deeper understanding of content types and platforms will allow you to see success using social media as part of your marketing plan.
Face-to-Camera Videos: The Real Deal
Face-to-camera videos are one of the most powerful tools you have. Start with a hook that speaks directly to your ideal client. Don’t worry about video length – what matters is connecting with your audience. Remember, you can edit out those pauses so it’s seamless and engaging.
Educational Carousels: Instagram Magic
You can boost your Instagram presence with carousels. They let you repurpose your content like a pro. Draw the audience’s attention with a compelling first slide. Next, deliver value by covering essential information in the following slides. You should include a call to action on your last slide to encourage viewers to continue exploring.
Girl, Just POST THE CONTENT!
Don’t get lost in your head or try to be perfect when creating content. The key is connecting with your audience, delivering value, and being consistent. Post the damn content. The more you do it, the better you’ll get.
Are you ready to master consistency and increase your social media reach? I invite you to join me on this journey, and we’ll make your content shine like never before. With your engaging content, you can connect with your ideal client.
Come on, let’s do it.
It’s Time To Learn How To Create Content That Sells For You... Without Actually Losing Your Mind! Welcome to Social Media Freedom. Where you no longer wake up every day stressing about WTF to post! If you are looking for more support with your content, grab my Crush Your Content Course Join HERE
Here’s Your 7-Day Content Plan for the Week
Day 1: Face-to-Camera “This [trick or method] works for everyone who [problem or need].”
>>>For TikTok (Face to Camera)
YOUR HOOK: Start by identifying a problem or need that your content addresses. For example: “This [trick or method] works for everyone who [problem or need].”
Storytelling: I know you haven’t tried it yet… here’s everything you need to know
Remember you don’t need a CTA, story tell what you want them to do
Turn those steps into a carousel post with the last slide being your CTA
Day 2: Face-to-Camera “If you are [insert issue], listen up.”
- Find a well-lit area with natural light. Position yourself facing a window for good lighting.
- Use the hook suggested in the podcast: “If you are [insert issue], listen up.” This is the attention-grabbing opening for your video.
- Make your edits, and remember to remove those long pauses.
- That’s it! Now go post the content!
Day 3: Industry disruptive quote
- Look in your camera roll and see if you have a 7-second video or create a new one.
- Overlay a disruptive quote on these clips. The suggested quote is: “I’m not sure who I have to fight, but industry disruptive.” Customize it to your industry and niche.
- Consider experimenting by posting both the video and a static graphic version of the content to see which performs better.
- Post the content.
Day 4: “Come [blank] with me.”
- Start the video by saying, “Come [blank] with me” and inviting viewers to join in on your day.
- After the initial invitation, grab several short video clips of different moments during your day or work. These clips should showcase your skills and your life, and they don’t necessarily require spoken content.
- Edit the clips directly in the platform you’re using (like TikTok) or using dedicated editing apps such as InShot or CapCut.
- The final step is to post the edited video on various social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.
Day 5: Point of View Posts (POV)
- Take a b-roll clips
- Caption with “Point of view (POV) “Point of view,”
- Fill in the blanks: “You finally did blank, and then blank happened.”
- Showcase results
- Now go post the content!
Day 6: “I am no longer available for…”
- Create the B-Roll: Use your phone or camera to capture a video clip. Stand confidently, fold your arms, and engage with the camera. Don’t forget it’s a video so add some movement
- Use the text on the video screen. Start with, “I am no longer available for…” and list things that your ideal clients struggle with.
- Choose an Audio
- Post the content!
**Day 7: “How I transformed my life in [insert timeframe] and you can too.”
TikTok Video :
- Record a face-to-camera video.
- Share a personal transformation story, starting with “how I transformed my life in [insert timeframe] and you can too.”
- Provide a valuable tip related to your transformation.
- Don’t stress about the time; focus on creating a quality video.
- First slide: “How I achieved [insert achievement] in [insert timeframe] and you can too.”
- Subsequent slides: Share tips related to your achievement.
- Final slide: Include a call to action.
>> Its time to dive into the CRUSH YOUR CONTENT COURSE <<
CRUSH YOUR CONTENT IS THE PROVEN STEP-BY-STEP STRATEGY YOU NEED TO CREATE A PROFITABLE AND FUN AF SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE!!!