Hey there, Glitter Besties! Are you stuck in a never-ending loop of boring social media content, desperately wishing for that magic wand to make your posts pop? Well, guess what? You’re not alone in this struggle! It’s time to break free from the monotony and unlock the secrets to creating jaw-dropping glitter-filled social media content.
I’m spilling the glitter on the tips and tricks that will make your audience do a double-take. From easy-peasy strategies to busting those industry myths, I’m arming you with the tools you need to up your social media game. But just when you think you’ve got it all figured out, there’s a shocking twist in the story. Stay tuned to find out more.
Ready to rock your social media? Let’s roll!
Get Your Content Game On Point
In the whirlwind of content creation, the organization is your business organization bestie. I personally swear by Trello for keeping both my content and my clients’ content in check. It’s like a superhero for content planning! From creating lists to adding eye-catching visuals, it’s your all-in-one command center for planning smashing promotions and campaigns. So, you can focus on the fun stuff. Grab my TrelloBoard template here and watch the magic happen.
Grab my TrelloBoard Template HERE
Level Up Your Content Game
You want your content to stand out, right? You must get to know your audience and their unique needs. Sharing tips and insights that fit your style is the secret sauce to grabbing attention and getting people hooked. Whether it’s spilling the glitter on skincare hacks, mastering content scheduling tricks, or dropping wisdom on owning chickens, throwing out information that speaks to your community is the glitter your content needs to shine.
To nail this, get what your audience needs and connect with them on a real level. People buy with emotions.
So, how are you bringing those emotions into your content?
By sharing stories and creating content that makes your audience say, “How is she in my head”. It’s when you tap into emotion with your content…
That’s where the magic happens!
Keep it Real and Relatable
Creating content is all about that perfect blend of simplicity and authenticity. Building an emotional connection with your audience is the unsung hero of engagement. People are more likely to connect with and buy from brands they feel a genuine bond with. So, spill your stories, share personal experiences, and watch that connection blossom.
There you have it, baddies—the key to turning your social media into a glittery spectacle.
If Kim K can come out with nipple bras, you can come out with your badass shit too. – Samantha Parker
DAY 1: Let’s Organize for Success
- Create a new board using the template for members of The Samantha Parker.
- Find the “Content IG” list on your Trello board. CARD 1
- Rename the cards within this list with the current date.
- Open the card for the day that I’ve already started for you and write your caption in the description.
- Upload any images or content you plan to post on that day.
- Continue this process each day, planning your content in advance.
- Pick the first one you created and go post the content.
DAY 2: It’s time to UNMUTE YOURSELF, brought to you by our guest, Nancy Medoff
WHAT TO POST TODAY:
- Face-to-Camera and Share your WHY!
- Now go post the content
DAY 3: This is why (this) isn’t working for you
- Create a b-roll clip of yourself doing anything. Don’t overthink it; just capture the moment.
- Add text on the screen stating, “This is why [specific topic] is not working for you.”
- Provide one valuable tip or insight related to that topic.
- Post it on TikTok and Instagram.
DAY 4: This is what happened when I…
- Choose a topic related to your business or expertise.
- Decide whether to record a face-to-camera video or b-roll.
- Share a personal experience, such as “This is what happened when I [fill in the blank]”
- Connect your story to your ideal client’s needs or questions.
- Create and post the content.
DAY 5: A perspective that changed my (niche) mindset
- Choose a niche-specific perspective.
- Create content: face-to-camera, B-roll video, or static post.
- Title: “A Perspective that Changed My [Niche] Mindset.”
- Explain how it transformed your life.
- Connect emotionally with your ideal client.
DAY 6: Today Marks the Day That I…
- Choose a B-roll video or record a face-to-camera video.
- Add text to the video with a message starting with “Today marks the day that I…”
- Celebrate an achievement or milestone, or focus on a relevant topic in your niche.
- Share it with your audience.
DAY 7: “POV, I finally experienced [something], and [result] started to happen.”
- Create a short video clip.
- Add a caption using the format “POV, I finally experienced [something], and [result] started to happen.”
- Share the video on social media platforms, such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Engage with your audience and encourage them to share their own experiences using the same format.
>> Its time to dive into the CRUSH YOUR CONTENT COURSE <<
CRUSH YOUR CONTENT IS THE PROVEN STEP-BY-STEP STRATEGY YOU NEED TO CREATE A PROFITABLE AND FUN AF SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE!!!